365 day Horse Blog!
I think I want to make one for Amir (: Maybe start tomorrow since its the first? c:
Horsey questions. Please??
1. Do you have a horse? color, breed, etc...
2. How long have you been riding?
3. Synthetic or leather reigns?
4. English or Western? why?
5. Favorite breed?
6. Favorite color?
7. Rubber or leather boots?
8. Pony or Horse?
9. Show, games or trail?
10. Sunscreen or bug spray?
11. Nylon, rope or leather halter?
12. Saddle or bareback?
13. Mares or Geldings? ... Stallions?
14. What type of saddle do you use?
15. Something silly about your horses personality?
16. Jumping or barrels?
17. Favorite gait? Why?
18. Favorite horse movie?
19. Favorite horse websites?
18. What color saddle pad, halter, etc.?
19. Do you like natural horseman ship?
20. Biggest achievement with horses (so far!)?
21. Appaloosa, paint or both?
22. Weirdest thing you've ever done with a horse?
23. Ever ridden on a beach?
24. Ever gone camping with your horse?
25. How old were you when you fell off?
26. Trail ride alone or with a buddy?
27. Helmet or not?
28. On a scale from 1-20. How much do you love horses?
29. Ever been really scared on a horse?
Only the Japanese.. →
daily-tumbles: ^Not sure what that is. ^Vertigo soothing glasses ^10-in-1 Gardening tool Umbrella headband The noodle eaters hair guard ROFL THE LAST ONE OMG Following this blog may be the greatest thing you have ever done
Can I get a vote!?! →
Vote for me as live-love-lope’s blog of the week! (: I’d really appreciate it :D Voting ends tomorrow, sorry for short notice, I just got the message to ugly D:
Sorry again about being absent, guys! I spent the weekend at my 4-H leaders place doing horsey things c: And she has no wifi soooooo there was no tumbling! Oh… And by the way… Rode saddleseat for the first time on two different saddlebreds and one of them was five gaited. It was intense, and I did not look pretty I: hahaha
One more follower from fifty (: I know it’s not a huge number, but it still means a lot to me
gallopingthoughts: I’m so tired. I can’t handle this anymore. I can’t do it.
The person I reblogged this from has a blog worth...
So mom thinks my horse may have navicular And my bearded dragon died today And my little sister’s pony has uveitis in both eyes And mom’s horse, Chief, has it in one of his eyes And mom got all pissed at me for no fucking reason again I end up in my room almost every night balling my eyes out because we argue and she is the only one who can honestly hurt me with words. Just...
for-the-love-of-horses-xo: Who has horse blogs? Reblog this and I will check out your blog and promo some of my favorites! :)